MFZ-FB VAH Hyper-Heating Inverter
Mitsubishi Electric hyper-heating air conditioning split systems deliver excellent heating performance under extremely low outdoor temperatures.
Breakthrough air conditioning heating performance
Mitsubishi Electric introduces a breakthrough in air conditioning heating performance with the introduction of a hyper-heating series. Unlike conventional air conditioning systems, the HYPER-HEATING Series do not loose heating capacity when it is cold outside.
A Mitsubishi Electric hyper-heating Heat Pump will deliver the same amount of heat whether operating at 7°C or –15°C.
The Mitsubishi Electric hyper-heating Heat Pump Range is fitted with an advanced compressor that allows superior heating performance, even in sub zero temperatures. The key to its superior performance is the Mitsubishi Electric “Heat Caulking” compressor technology that allows larger amounts of refrigerant to be moved around the system using less energy.
Healthy Catechin Filter
Catechin, a bioflavonoid found in green tea is used in the filters for its antiviral and antioxidant qualities. Catechin also offers excellent deodorising characteristics, which is why Mitsubishi Electric uses this compound in its air conditioning filters to not only improve air quality but to also prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses in the room.
Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filter (Optional)
Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filters are combined with the Catechin Filters provide deodorisation, allergen inactivation, bacteria elimination and antiviral effects. The anti-allergy enzyme filter catches dead mites and their droppings, pollen and other allergens on the filter filament, and then decomposes them with artificial enzymes. A sterilising agent then provides greater antiviral effects.
- "I Feel" Control - The original one-touch Fuzzy-logic "I Feel" control memorises the ideal temperature and recreates it precisely every time.
- "Econo Cool" - Allows set temperatures to be raised without any loss in comfort for a 20% gain in energy efficiency, compared to conventional cooling mode.
- 24-Hour Timer - On/off operation can be set simultaneously in 10-minute increments for a 24-hour period.
- Auto Restart - Especially useful during sudden blackouts as the unit will turn back on automatically when power is restored.
- Swing Mode - Automatically swings the vane for a more natural and comfortable airflow throughout the room.
- Auto Vane - The vane shuts automatically when the air conditioner is not operating to conceal the air outlet and create an aesthetically appealing flat surface.
|Type||Inverter heat pump|
|Indoor Type||Floor console|
|Capacity (kW) (rated)||4.8|
|Capacity (kW) (Min ~ Max)||0.9 ~ 5.4|
|Capacity (kW) (rated)||5.4|
|Capacity (kW) (Min ~ Max)||0.9 ~ 7.9|
|Guaranteed Operating Range (Outdoor)|
|Cooling °C||-10 ~ +46|
|Heating °C||-25 ~ +24|